TERMS & CONDITIONS
REQUIREMENTS FOR PARTICIPATION
- This competition is open to both local and international participants.
- Individuals or teams of not more than 4 members and 1 team leader (maximum total of 5 persons per team) are welcome to take part in the competition.
- In the tertiary level and school category, the teams should have not more than 4 members and 1 teacher-in-charge (maximum total of 5 persons per team). A team leader should be chosen from the team members.
- Collaborative efforts with industries are encouraged without Intellectual Property (IP) infringement.
- The organisers have the right to reject any entry it deems unsuitable for the competition.
REGISTRATION/ ENTRY GUIDELINES
In order to participate, the following should be submitted:
- Online Entry Form
- 3 minutes or less Video Presentation
- A copy of supporting documents (MyIPO/ Testimonies/etc)
- Proof of Payment